Well done to Mesh

psyoung 17:59 23 Jul 03

I ordered a PC for my father-in-law. Arrived exactly the day they said it would. I had a minor problem to sort out on the technical side, and a technicain phoned back within 2 hours of contacting customer services. Advice was very helpful and problem was resolved quickly.

I was in two minds whether to recommend Mesh as I personally favour Evesham and there are so many scare stories on the forums about Mesh cutomer service.

I can't quite decide now if my next PC should be a Mesh or an Evesham - I had almost placed my order with Evesham, but now I'm having second thoughts.

Anyway, a big thumbs up to Mesh.

bremner 18:02 23 Jul 03

Two work colleagues have ordered from Mesh this month - both arrived on day stated with no problems - as is very much the norm

Southernboy 23:37 23 Jul 03

if anyone received a properly working PC from Mesh in view of the numorous complaints in this forum.

Happy customers tend not to shout about it.

GraemeD 00:06 24 Jul 03

I had such a hard time with Mesh !
I wouldn't recommend them to anyone......

victor 19 01:13 24 Jul 03

owned mesh matrix for over one year only problems was me .thanks to you guys my problems were short lived ,,love this forum

Sir Radfordin 07:27 24 Jul 03

Now why am I not surprised. Have bought either direct or otherwise 5 PC's from Mesh and they have always done what they said they would.

anchor 09:00 24 Jul 03

I have no doubt that Mesh make a very good machine. However, it seems that problems may arise should one need to use their "on-site" repair service. This thread explains the difficulty in detail.

click here

Even Mesh themselves appear to say that if the problem cannot be resolved over the phone, then its "back to base". Certainly, this is different to my experience with Evesham, who are quite willing to send an engineer to you.

I will have to vouch for Mesh too. Just recieved my PC a few days ago, on the date I was told I would. Everything in perfect working order and with full manuals etc. Recieved a courtesy call from them a day after recieving PC, to see if I wa doing alright. Thumbs up!

However, I was disappointed to see that the delivery guys were treating the package like ***t. he box was in extremely bad shape and the delivery guy was wasn't really very careful with the machine. I wonder how much PC's damaged in transit are costing Mesh? Time to change couriers, me thinks.

paul654 23:49 25 Jul 03

Ordered a top of the range Mesh PC on Tues (22nd July) via the website. They say they will send written confirmation of my order plus a delivery date. Its now Saturday, anyone know how long before my confirmation comes, we are very excited about having a decent machine for a change...sad eh??

bremner 09:02 26 Jul 03

My colleague was contacted about five working days after placing his order on line. He was then given a delivery date a week later. It arrived as stated with no problems.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…