Well done that Man! Epson That is!!!!!

jack 20:09 10 Jun 05

As may have noticed on the Holproom I have had a little difficulty of late with my Epson R300
General Error Messages,refusal to print, Ink comparment troiuble, all of which would not resolve.
An E-mail to Epson support last Saturday [4/6]
elicited a prompt reply that day, with the suggestions that I try all the thinfs that I habeen trying as reccommended by our good helpers on the Helproom.
This machine is now 18 month old well out of warranty.

Monday morning another department at Epson E-mailed me with the offer of replacing the machine with a farctory refurbished one for a nominal sum of £45.
To this I agreed.
Thurday the 10th midday a phone call from Epsons asked if I was still agreeable. to I said Yes.
We completed payment details there and then
In was requested to have the bare machine packed up ready for collection.

Friday 11th- 9am FefExpress at the door with replacement machine- and the request for the old one

Just like that
That £45 barely covers overnigh courier cost I ewould judge by some of the carriage fee quoted by the boxshifters. .

Joe R 21:40 10 Jun 05

jack,

It's a good feeling, when you get good service.

spuds 23:03 10 Jun 05

jack--As a matter of interest, did the replacement have a full twelve months warranty and full/trial cartridges!.

jack 10:01 11 Jun 05

Bare machine only supplied- you retain all
leads/discs/carts

Fully twelve months warranty on the replacement?-YES

spuds 12:48 11 Jun 05

You cannot ask for better than that ;o)

Stuartli 23:17 12 Jun 05

Exactly as you would expect from a company that's part of the Seiko, Pulsar and Lorus watch empire which, for many years, produced some of the best between lens shutters in the world under the Seikosha brand name.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…