//some 3rd party need geo

Well done Ebuyer!

walesrob 16:34 21 Apr 06

It's not often I'm moved to praise good customer service, but I must say a big well done to Ebuyer.

I ordered 5 items to build a new PC. All 5 items arrived, however the CPU was the wrong item, and it was obvious there had been a mispick at wharehouse.
No problem, I sent an enote, and within 24 hours, a nice young lady from Ebuyer apologised and that if I sent it back she would issue a refund. This I did, seeing as I needed the CPU asap, I had to order from another retailer.

Anyway, less than 20 hours after posting back the CPU to Ebuyer, I had emails to confirm they had recieved it safely, and a refund had been issued already! Great work EBuyer.

Stuartli 17:30 21 Apr 06

Good to hear!

You know you will be happy to use e-Buyer again - I know I've never had a problem with any of my orders from the company.

rmcqua 20:16 21 Apr 06

Good to hear. I'm actually beginning to prefer EBuyer to Novatech, who I have used for years. The speed of response, from EBuyer, when you need customer assistance is noticeably better these days.

bluto1 22:21 21 Apr 06

Smashing to hear, the best kind of advert for Ebuyer.

Forum Editor 23:02 21 Apr 06

a consistently good service for several years, and I stick with them because of it. They've worked hard at improving their customer service, and it shows.

spuds 14:12 22 Apr 06

I have used Ebuyer for ages, and have praised their services on many occasions. Some people have been less fortunate, but whilst lady luck is with me, then Ebuyer plus Novatech remain very high on my 'excellent and highly recommended' list.

dontmeshwithme 22:43 22 Apr 06

I have to agree I spend around £5000 with ebuyer a year, and they have vastly improved their customer service no end. Last year I order a PC for my son (in kit form) for christmas, however the mobo was DOA. They agreed to send me out a replacement before getting the old one back so I would have it up and running in time for Christmas. I take my hat off to them and would wholeheartedly recommend them anyday.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…