Well done Dabs Returns!

Abdo 01:13 11 May 03

I just want to say a well done and thank dabs as about a week ago I returned my PSU as it became faulty (bought 3/4months ago). I received a *NEW* PSU (same make/model) within 5 days (that's 2 days ago). WELL DONE...

Though... About 7 weeks ago I returned my philips CD-RW and it took about 5 weeks for them to return a brand *NEW* one. When I sent e-mail to [email protected] (customer support) I received replies within about 3/4 hours. According to their CS it took about 4 weeks for Philips to insepct ship a new Drive. So dabs mustn't be blamed...

THANK YOU and WELL DONE. Will remain a loyal customer (has been one for the past 2 years!)

Abdo out!

alan in spain 04:53 11 May 03

i think its great when we see more success stories from suppliers. maybe we should look carefully at these threads b4 we decide to support the companies that offer very poor service.
if we voted with our feet maybe some of them would get the message that poor service means lost future business. what ever happend to customer loyalty from the traders?

having said that i do realise that its often the moaners that get the press attention and a number of excellent companies are slated by just a few people. so come on guys lets hear more successes.

alan in spain

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…