Well done Crucial !

tamc98 22:58 05 Jul 03

Thought it was time that some one posted a positive on this board. Let's face it we don't see many.
Anyway, on Friday at around 4pm I decided to take the plunge and ordered an ATi 9100 graphics card from Crucial.co.uk. Being that late on a friday I didn't expect delivery untill next week.
However, this morning (Saturday) the posty knocked at the door with a package and to my amasment it was the graphics card I had ordered only 17hrs earlier.
Now, if only all online retailers could offer this kind of service we'd all be a lot happier.
well done crucial.

Andybear 06:57 06 Jul 03

I know of a couple, though they're not computer related. One is a needlecraft site called sewandso. If ever I order stuff from them in the week I always receive it the following day. The other is B&Q. I recently wanted a particular make / colour of paint. None of my local diy stores stock it so I ordered it from the B&Q web site - I received it the following day.

recap 15:16 06 Jul 03

Crucial, are excellent for their delivery and after sales service. I have purchased from Crucial on a number of occasions and have received my purchases the next day. Due to this I have recommended them to friends and business collegues who have also commented on how efficiently Crucial operate.

Philip2 20:30 08 Jul 03

Redstore.com are also very good at delivery.

davidg_richmond 00:18 09 Jul 03

Going to pick up my Crucial memory from the post office tomorrow morning - ordered Saturday night and arrived at 7.45am today, unfortunately I was dead to the world until 8am so I didn't hear the postman...

So it's true what they say from this experience. I trust the PC266 memory will prove to be reliable and a good performer too (at least a lot better than the 133Mhz I currently have in).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…