Well done Bullguard!

Pine Man 15:41 31 May 08

I have tried lots of different security suites but for the last year I have been using Bullguard which came with a Vista machine.

It doesn't seem to hog resources and is very straightforward to use. They publicise there 24/7 support a lot but I have never had to use it until this week when a problem developed with the online backup facility.

I notified them by email and had a response within about 30 minutes containing advice, which didn't work. Emails were exchanged rapidly and it became apparant that whatever caused the problem had not happened before but they involved their development team and the emails continued for two days until the fault was cured. Every email I received had very clear instructions and they couldn't have been more helpful.

This treatment contrasts sharply with my experiences of Symantec (and others)and their 'support'.

anniesboy 16:34 31 May 08

I quite agree Ive used them for two years ,their support has always swift and detailed.
All of that plus online backup makes it really worth the money as far as I'm concerned

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5