Well done Amtrack

mikef. 14:10 25 Feb 04

A bit of praise where praise is due, last week I ordered a Laptop from Novatech,great price for a Centrino and the expected good service from them, the only worry was the delivery as they use Amtrack who are based in Walsall and I live in Coventry, so I was dreading trying to get the parcel delivered, however when I got home last night there was a card and a message on my answerphne with the local drivers mobile number saying he would deliver early evening for me, but it was 7.30 when I got home so I called him on the off chance, and he said he only lived a half away from me and it was still on the van so I went round to collect off him. How many other delivery people would have had the courtesy to give there mobile to make collection easier for the customer.

spuds 16:42 25 Feb 04

I use four well known courier companies on a monthly basis, Amtrak being one,with drivers who always very obliging.I tend to find that 'local'franchise drivers on the whole, tend to do out of office hours deliveries, once you get to know them.

ensonricky 20:30 25 Feb 04

I must say when I know Amtrack are delivering my goods i breathe a sigh of relief an it has in the past dictated from who I purchase goods over the internet. I'm often out when delivery is attempted and have to go to the depot and the chap who seems to man the depot on his own is always pleasant and helpful. So a big pat on the back to the Tolpits lane depot.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…