Is this website trustworthy?

livewire 20:22 06 Mar 04

click here

Mindblowing offers- but is it trustworthy???

What do you think?

I have e-mailed the website and Sherif's main website 2 days ago and yet no reply...

Your input would be appreciated

Thanks

bremner 20:31 06 Mar 04

Have a look at this click here

SantasLittleHelper 20:32 06 Mar 04

Hi, Serif are a long established software company, they often have offers on their software. I don't think you will have any problem with them. They give away the older versions of the software in the hope that you will buy the latest version.

R4 21:04 06 Mar 04

Serif have been around a long time and they are very resonable on their prices and helpfull if you get a problem.

Once you have tried their products they usually mail or phone to offer the latest software at prices that are unbelievable, I have never been asked for more that £10 fo any of their siutes and they are quite good.

Belatucadrus 22:42 06 Mar 04

Used Serif for years, good software and good service if you buy anything from them, highly recomended.

livewire 22:47 06 Mar 04

Thanks for your replies, I will now download some of the avalible packages.

Thanks again!

spuds 23:34 06 Mar 04

You should have no worries with the free Serif software site.The downloads are older versions, but you can subscribe to a cd version, if you wish. The cd versions contain a little more than the download version.

If you give Serif your details, then expect follow-up special offers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…