Website for 5 pound coin OK?

GaT7 14:18 25 Aug 05

I received a leaflet in the post about it this morning, but was reluctant to send in their Priority Resevation Form as they're asking for it to be signed - it's a Freepost postcard, so open to view by anyone.

The website on the form is www. 5poundcoin .com, which when opened looks like this
click here.

Seems OK to me. What do you reckon folks? Ta, G

pj123 14:23 25 Aug 05

I always put things like that, postcards, open response leaflets etc. in an envelope and just write the Freepost address on it. Never had a problem with it so far.

GaT7 15:05 25 Aug 05

Thanks for the quick response pj123.

I thought of doing it your way, but felt it may invalidate the reservation.

Anyway, I've used the secure website now & completed the online form. G

Pooke 15:27 25 Aug 05

I have been buying coins from westminstercollections for some time now. A very respectable and efficient company. And I have also signed their reservations cards and just posted them.

However watch out if you buy a promotoinal coin, they'll start sending you other related coins, which you buy after 10 days or send back. Read the small print you agree to this when you sign.

I am subscribed to the "Historic Coins of Great Britain".

Pooke

spuds 17:03 25 Aug 05

When new Royal Mint coins are released, I normally obtain mine from the bank or post office on prior request. Places like Westminster tend to have a book club set of conditions, once you get involved it can be a little difficult to get uninvolved.

GaT7 17:59 25 Aug 05

Hmmm...had no idea it was like a recurring book club - thanks for letting me know.

When placing my order, I unticked everything about further offers from them, their partners & third parties.

Since reading your comments, I also sent them a message to cancel my order if one of their conditions of placing the order was to solicit me in this way. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…