Web Pages not loading images

hagman 23:12 04 Jul 03

I wonder if anyone can help none of my browsers are loading pages properly ie i keep getting pages full of boxes with a red cross any ideas ? Regards .

so3003 12:24 05 Jul 03

There are programs that block adverts, but in the process also block most image downloads - maybe you have one of these installed?

Also, are you going to sites you've not previously visited, or those stored in your cache? (ie are you actually online?)

MichelleC 13:21 05 Jul 03

Try going into Tools/Internet Options/Advanced and checking restore defaults. May also be refresh rate prob.

somar 17:05 05 Jul 03

If you are using IE4 or 5 go to Microsoft web site and download version 6, or if you are already using version six go to Microsoft web update and download updates for IE6. That might fix your problems.

vector 11:38 06 Jul 03

Are you using any kind of firewall or any other filtering software? If you do, check are they preventing image to be displayed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…