Web Electricals

CooksterC 09:02 13 Apr 05

I know this isn't really PC related, but can not find any customer reviews for click here, and seeing as the advice I have received from you guys in the past has been good, thought I might ask in here.

Looking to buy the Panasonic DMREH50 dvd recorder, and they have a good price, but want to know if anyone has any experience with Webelectricals, either good or bad

Thanks in advance

CooksterC 09:37 20 Apr 05

Just to let you know, if anyone else is interested, I ordered the dvd / hdd recorder from webelectricals, after getting a recommendation from a friend, and they have delivered.

Ordered on Wednesday evening, arrived Friday morning. Got a phone call from them confirming the order on Thursday, and they seem efficient.

If it goes wrong, I'll let you know what the after sales is like.

vinnyT 14:29 20 Apr 05

Thank you, have bookmarked it.

SEASHANTY 16:26 20 Apr 05

Puzzled by this link. On the initial homepage it lists Panasonic DVD recorder (no model number given) as £209-99. Clicking on this blue price
which is underlined or clicking on the model icon brings up a new page listing the DMREH50 Multi Region price £329-99 inc vat and free delivery.
The price shown on the homepage is probably incorrect. The cheapest price shown on the Pricerunner UK comparison website is £319-95
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…