Warranties

n4165si 13:28 12 Jul 08

I bought a new car last year and its now coming up for its first service,do i have to take it back to the manufacturers outlet to have it serviced to maintain the Warranty on the car,or can any reputable garage do the service and maintain the warranty conditions provided they are in a position to stamp the service that the manufacture will recognise without the manufacturer walking away from any warranty claims

polish 13:38 12 Jul 08

as far as iam aware you can use any vat registered garage but they must use genuine parts although i have heard that manufacturers will help a little with cost if something major goes wrong out of the warranty if the car is regulary serviced at a authorised dealership for peace of mind it maybe worth sticking with a authorised dealership although iam sure most garages are able to do the job at least as well

n4165si 14:52 12 Jul 08

polish
Thank you for the info ,i wasn't to sure if what i had heard about any dealership can do this first service as long as he was vat registered.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…