WARNING to all Tiscali Daytime Users

John-207204 13:50 15 Apr 05

Hi All Tiscali Daytime Users

I am a Tiscali daytime, 0800-1800 Monday to Friday user @ £4.99p per month and every time there is a bank holiday they charge the Weekend Rate of 1p a minute on top of their £4.99 subscription, for the Bank Holiday, which should be inclusive.

I think everyone on a Tiscali Daytime Contract should Check Their Usage for Good Friday and Easter Monday, as I have found others are also being charged. Tiscali Daytime Plus Customers are not affected as their contract covers weekend use.

I know its only 1p a minute, but it all adds up and in any case it's the principle.

My past emails for charges made on Monday 3rd January, have only produced a refund, which took three months to come through and then I was charged again for usage on Good Friday and Easter Monday.

Kind Regards

John

Stuartli 15:59 15 Apr 05

You have already posted a similar thread (or perhaps more) in which I pointed out that Tiscali's T and Cs make no mention of bank holiday charges.

Good Friday and Bank Holiday Monday are not part of a weekend (covered by DayTime Plus), so there must be some other reason.

Does BT makes additional or different ordinary phone charges on such days? If so then BY's billing of Tiscali for use of its system may include them, perhaps in error.

Stuartli 16:12 15 Apr 05

This the nearest I can find and is well dated:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…