Warehouse Express.com

HondaMan 14:01 08 Aug 06

Like anyone else I can always criticise others. However, this time its praise for Warehouse Express. I ordered a new digital camera from them on Sunday, on-line, together with a memory card.

Unfortunately, they sent the wrong card. Did I have a problem? Not at all, they couldn't have been more helpful or apologetic. Result, new card is on the way, with a prepaid Jiffy bag to return the incorrect card, and the thanks of a grateful customer who WILL definitely use them again.

dontmeshwithme 14:13 08 Aug 06

It's always refreshing to see a company post a replacement out, before getting the incorrect item back. It shows trust in your customers and generally you are rewarded with their long term loyality. I have never used warehouse express before but will certainly look at their site following the above comment.

Stuartli 15:03 08 Aug 06

Good to hear of some excellent service.

BrianW 16:13 09 Aug 06

I've been using them for several years and had nothing but first-rate friendly service. Prices are good and next day delivery appears the norm.

I highly recommend them

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…