Want to upgrade to Windows XP, with NTL BROADBAND

lilythepink 22:04 08 Mar 04

I have had to downgrade to Windows Me because when I load Windows XP, my NTL broadband will not work. Is there any solution to this? When I take XP off my computer NTL works again.

obbit 23:12 08 Mar 04

i have xp pro and NTL broadband. i don't have any problems.

what problems did you have?

BeeWee 08:05 09 Mar 04

have you tried the ntl technical helpline? i have always found them extremely helpful and courteous and they will talk you through the problem as you sit at your pc. do you have the number which will take you directly through? if not please let me know and i will search it out for you.

i use ntl broadband and xp pro with no probs at all

whatsupdoc 08:22 09 Mar 04

your best bet is to phone their help line. I've never had a problem with the technical side of ntl they are normally very helpful.

medicine hat 09:36 09 Mar 04

Hope this helps - click here

accord 22:06 09 Mar 04

installed NTL BB on both 98se and XP home with no problems. I havent installed CorrectConnect as i think this is a waste of system resources and time.

I would recommend phoning tech support for advise on your settings

lilythepink 19:59 11 Mar 04

thanks for everyone's help on this subject. Installed XP today and I am now happily surfing away.

thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Xiaomi Mi5s review: The Xiaomi flagship that could replace your Samsung, LG, HTC or Apple phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Mental Canvas is a brand new drawing app that's quite unlike any other

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's super-expensive new…