Want some decent speakers?

Diodorus Siculus 10:25 29 Aug 05

Morgan Computers
click here

Stuartli 16:06 29 Aug 05

I'm surprised you've had no reaction to your thread - the speakers seem a genuine bargain and, if I wasn't happy with my current IBMs, I'd be seriously thinking of getting a set.

Diodorus Siculus 16:10 29 Aug 05

Maybe everyone is too busy ordering!

Anyway, I think that at that price they are a real bargain and I'm going to New Oxford Street for a set tomorrow.

Stuartli 16:29 29 Aug 05

My lad paid £250 for his Logitech setup (I think it was Z650 or something very similar model number wise)...:-)

dave_and_confused 00:35 01 Sep 05

Any good? Any know how long the rear cables are?

zincy 03:04 01 Sep 05

hey! those are the speakers i got ^^ hehe
those of u who planning to get them, these are very nice speakers!! i got them for £45 2 years ago.. which i thought was a bargin! and at £25! wow! nice

dave_and_confused 07:30 01 Sep 05

How long are the rear cables?

Diodorus Siculus 08:13 01 Sep 05

Virtual-Hideout.Net | Reviews | Logitech Z-640 5.1 Speakers Review

"The four other satellites are also mounted on metal stands, which can be reversed by loosening the screw at the back if the speakers are to be mounted on a wall. In this case, the two holes in the front, where rubber feet are, serve as mounting holes where screws can hold the stand to the wall. The thick cables which run to each speaker are hardwired into place, and terminate in a RCA-type male connector. The cable length for the front speakers is a bit greater than 5', while the rear speakers have about 15' of cable length. For this type of speaker system, these lengths should be enough as it isn't likely you'll be using these to fill a large room. The four speakers are identical to each other, and I believe they are the same as the satellites of the earlier Z-340/Z-540 systems from Logitech. Each of these speakers plugs into an output on the sub, and each of the outputs on the sub is labeled and color-coded so there can be no mistake during setup."

click here

dave_and_confused 09:07 01 Sep 05

zincy 11:44 01 Sep 05

Diodorus Siculus beat me to it,
good value speakers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…