Waitrose Broadband

Cryo 00:11 03 Aug 07

I have decided to switch to Broadband and have been told that Waitrose give good customer service.Please could anyone confirm this fact? I know the download limit they offer and this would be adequate for me. Any comments would be appreciated, thank you.
Cryo.

anniesboy 06:44 03 Aug 07

I have Waitrose and have their support to be first rate.They also scored very highly in a poll undertaken by Consumers Association (Which).
Having said that please note that BT has just bought Brightview who own ISP Madasafish and Waitrose.
Hence I will I guess have BT at some point in the future.

laurie53 07:52 03 Aug 07

I thought Waitrose were part of John Lewis.

Is their broadband separate?

anniesboy 08:15 03 Aug 07

Yes broadband Waitrose is separate it is just bit that BT has purchased.
I should have made that clear

Stuartli 08:38 03 Aug 07

Tesco, Waitrose and similar broadband service are Virtual ISP suppliers - they use an established broadband ISP to provide the service for them, in a similar fashion to using well known financial institutions for their banking services.

J B 09:58 03 Aug 07

I also have Waitrose and they are very good in my estimation. When I read that BT was expanding their empire I fired a letter off to Waitrose.com so they could answer some questions about concerns that I had. If you want a copy of the letter that I sent and their answers to my questions use the "Yellow Envelope" to email me and I will send you a copy of the letter O.K. J.B.

Cryo 00:08 08 Aug 07

Thanks everyone for your help and especially JB for your E-Mail; all this has enabled me to make up my mind.( Lets hope good service continues in the future!)
This enquiry has now reached a satisfactory conclusion.
Cryo.

J B 10:02 08 Aug 07

Glad you got it all sorted out. J.B.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…