Vodafone Customer Care!!!

wesami 16:01 02 Sep 04

I have two chips with Vodafone. I have sent them a letter to disconnect one of my chips with its contract end date, and change the other one into Pay-as-you-talk scheme also with its contract end date. Few days later, they sent me a letter back confirming this but in reverse. so basically they stated that they will change the one i wanted disconnected into Pay-as-you-talk, and the other, which i want to be Pay-as-you-talk, they will disconnect it. anyway, errors happen all the time and it could be an oversight, i called them from my office asking them to check their records, a lady answered my call and said i should go to a vodafone store and there they will solve my problem. that i have done, in the store, the advisor was very rude to me, and refused even to talk to me claiming he can't deal with disconnections, i swear to god our conversation didn't last 20 seconds, he just ditched me to talk to someone else, but before he parts he gave me a number to call (194) and he said they can help you. i called that number, some advisor heard (for the third time) my story and asked me to wait, then she decided to put me through to another, who again heard my story and said (i'll put you through to the disconnectoins department as they deal with such problems.). seconds later, i heard a fax machine in my ears. i took that horrible sound of the fax and waited patiently, the line was just hung up. i called again the 194 number, and talked to a lady, telling for the fifth time all my story and security details, and she said "there is no disconnection department number, how come he said he'd put you through, you have to write to them." and here i can see there is a mess in Vodafone. why no one can reach the disconnection department by phone?, why he lied and said he'd put me through if there is no such number? why the first advisor told me to go to the store if they can't help or deal with my problem? why the advisor in the shop was rude to me? i feel humiliated, and so gutted. please give me your opinion.

accord 17:05 02 Sep 04

There is a disconnection department but i cant remember where i sent mine to. I did phine the number on my bill, 08700 700191. You can call 191 from your moby as its free.

I would suggest you politely expalin what has happened and get the address to cancel.

Also, I would send letters on different days so your post doesnt get mixed up.

BTW: i cancelled my phone the other month to get a new number, They contacted me with a much better deal than what i was on at the time. A free Sharp GX30 was delivered to my door aswell. Saving £100 from instore purchase.

T-Mobile, O2, Orange, 3, - no thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…