Vista Ultimate wheres the cheapest place for it..?

perpetual motion 20:11 24 Feb 09

hi all im in the proccess of buying vista ultimate 64Bit Version & the RETAIL version NOT the Upgrade, I have been looking around for a while & cant seem to find it cheaper than £150 which is still value for money...does anyone know where it may be a better deal OR is selling one please....?

Thankx
PM

citadel 20:41 24 Feb 09

microsoft probably dictates prices so it will be about the same everywhere.

perpetual motion 21:23 24 Feb 09

citadel thats intresting to know thankyou...

birdface 10:54 25 Feb 09

Well there is always this if anyone in your family is in full time education or attending collage or University.Worth a look.

click here

perpetual motion 12:29 25 Feb 09

buteman" YOU SUPERSTAR!!
Im studying at the moment & i didnt know its was available at THAT price..omg...can i use the UPGRADE ontop of XP PRO..? do you know..?
MANY thanx..!!
PM

perpetual motion 13:04 25 Feb 09

OMG ive just bought "Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007" for "£45" inc delivery!!
compaired to click here
which is the EXACT same software..i couldnt find it on Ebay for less than £150..?

birdface 15:10 25 Feb 09

Yes you should be able to use it to to upgrade from Xp Pro.99% sure but better waiting until someone can confirm it.

birdface 15:12 25 Feb 09

Thats what you call a good saving.Best of luck I hope everything goes well for you.

perpetual motion 16:01 25 Feb 09

buteman thankx!!! your a star..!

Why wont it work 08:32 26 Feb 09

If you are, or know a university student you can get software even cheaper from 'the Ultimate Steal' here:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…