Virgin Media

Bingalau 17:27 09 Feb 07

Has anybody studied the new Virgin Media adverts yet and if so what do they think? I think this is the site address click here ..Bingalau..

Bingalau 20:44 09 Feb 07

^

Stuartli 01:48 10 Feb 07

Originally it was click here. co.uk but has now switched to the above link.

Still vastly overshadowed by TalkTalk.

robgf 02:50 10 Feb 07

I was with NTL and always used their page, for my hompepage, so have now swapped to the virginmedia page.
It seems alright, it loads much quicker than the old NTLWorld page and the content is ok, with news headlines and weather.
I'm just worried that they will change the address of my NTL web space, to a Virgin address, that would be a pain. :(

BT 08:09 10 Feb 07

The mailshot that I got last week said that you could retain your NTL Email addresses or change to the Virgin ones - your choice. Presumably the same applies to the web space as well.

robgf 13:10 10 Feb 07

That's good to know BT, thanks. :)

Bingalau 13:48 17 Feb 07

Stuartli. What is "TalkTalk" please? I was trying to find out if the good people on this forum think the packages are any good. I have cable laid into the house (but stopped using it years ago though I can't remember why?) I already have Virgin Broadband and am wondering if I should change over to the new Virgin Media package which means I would be stopping "Sky TV" and my BT Telephone I think, and getting TV and Phone by cable instead. It looks a bargain on paper but I am a little wary about changing over. All advice welcome. ..Bingalau..

Mark_H 15:48 17 Feb 07

well hows this!

I was paying £35 to BT for 1mb bb and a phone (plus calls)

i phoned virginmedia on tuesday, got installed today, all up and running!

not bad, less than week.

And the cost? £20 per month for 2mb bb and a phone..uncapped and for life!

couldnt reccomend enough.

GaT7 16:26 17 Feb 07

Today they sent me an offer for TV+mobile+BB+Phone for £40 - to view the offer online click here.

The only service I now have with Virgin Media is their 2Mb unlimited BB for 9.99/month. Originally I'd taken up NTL's 1Mb BB offer for 9.99/month about 19 months ago. Each time my term expires, I call & they extend the offer by another 6-12 months. I don't think I'll be getting any more similar extensions after the present one expires though. G

Zero G 17:43 17 Feb 07

To be honest if the service gets any worse i'm off!
Virgin.net or Ntl or Virgin media is all hype made up by narketing people, all i'm after is a reliable service and the 4MB speed promised.
If they cant deliver that then i'm off to someone who can!

Zero G 17:44 17 Feb 07

To be honest if the service gets any worse i'm off!
Virgin.net or Ntl or Virgin media is all hype made up by marketing people.
All i'm after is a reliable service and the 4MB speed promised.
If they can't deliver that, then i'm off to someone who can!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…