Virgin 24seven service

spuds 20:06 31 Oct 03

Do you use this ISP service from Virgin.What are your views and oppinions. Is it worth having.

spuds 11:31 01 Nov 03

No one uses Virgin (;o(

flypast 12:40 01 Nov 03

I use the Virgin 24/7 service and find that it is fine.
When my PC died on me and I had to go through the set up on a new one, the help desk was a) very helpful b) very understanding with my lack of expertise.
I have had service with Virgin now for about 3 years and it is fine (sorry to contradict ant doubters)

spuds 12:47 01 Nov 03

Thanks for that.Doe's the 24seven have a time-out of say 2/3 hour stages over 150 monthly hours, or is it a truly 24seven.

spuds 11:18 02 Nov 03

Virgin on the impossible here (;o))

Dave Bowman 12:53 02 Nov 03

I've been using it for @2 years now and have never come across a monthly limit but there is a 2 hour cutoff, after which you can go straight back on again.

spuds 17:14 02 Nov 03

Dave, thanks for that.Two hours seems the norm with some services.The reason that I ask about Virgin 24seven, is due to the 'no contract' terms.A friend from overseas, who will be taking up a six month residense here in the UK, is looking for something with good reliable service record and a 'no ties' situation.They are not seeking PAYG, but a paid monthly service.

I will let this posting, go into the wild blue yonder now. Thanks again folks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…