Viewsonic replacement TFT924 display

rexgrant 10:38 23 Jun 06

On April 28th my Viewsonic VX924 died.on the 2nd of may I was told to contact viewsonic direct for the RMA this we did and was told it would take about 3 weeks.
As I am disabled and spend 80% of my awake hours on the PC. I decided to buy a second monitor so as I could continue to use the computer.What they failed to inform me was not to send anything back with the monitor.on the 17th of may I recieved the monitir, minus all leads & software the phone calls to viewsonic then started.The first was Sorry it was a new employee and should have told you not to send anything back, next was sorry it as got lost in the post. then I recieved a anolog lead only No power lead DVI lead that I use no software. reply sorry we will order it for you again. next week Sorry we will order it for you again We phoned again on the last tuesday and they told us that they are sorry but they are trying to sort it out. It is now 2 months And I dont even know if the screen works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…