video/dvd/movie database

nifferwilko 19:32 21 Jun 04

I accidently posted this in helproom instead of here. So now everyone has the joy of my post twice!
My video/dvd collection (probably like everyone else) has increased in size so much that I keep forgetting what I own and what I don't. I'm trying to find a (ready made) database that will catalogue all my movies and make them searchable on different fields (like actors, directors, years, things like that) The only one I've found that is kind of suitable is on amazon.com made by WenSoftware. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a program they use. I know I could build my own in access but I'm too lazy! Thanks in advance
Jennifer

rogertjj 10:24 22 Jun 04

If you have Access, there is already a built in template for a Video Collection. If you chose the Database Wizard, you should be able to select the Video Collection.

nifferwilko 11:31 22 Jun 04

Someone told me there was but I have Access 2000 and there isn't an option for that on it.

I was looking for one to buy...anyone tried the collectorz.com Movie Collector? Is it any good

Jennifer

gobi 11:45 22 Jun 04

I am currently using Collectorz. It's worth it especially if you got a large collection of movie. Movies info can be downloaded easily from internet sources and there is also loan manager facility for you to record any borrowing activities in your collection. You can try the free trial copy here click here

TomJerry 12:49 22 Jun 04

~

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…