Video Editing Software

michaelgm 13:58 01 Jun 03

I have rcently bought myself a new Laptop!!
I have quite a bit of video (not digital)on tape. The small tapes that fit inside the camera. Can anyone recommend a 'not too expensive' video editing package,suitable for analogue.

Piggy,Piggy 16:07 01 Jun 03

Nope!!!!

krall 20:56 01 Jun 03

Try Ulead Videostudio7. cost about£43. Check it out on click here

Belatucadrus 22:22 01 Jun 03

A couple of bits of video editing freeware worth checking out are Zwei Stein click here and ABC Videoroll click here can't say how good they are as I don't do video, just stills.

scotty 22:51 01 Jun 03

As you are working with analogue video, you need a method of converting to digital. There are products such as Pinnacle Studio Deluxe which offer this facility. However, they normally require a card to be fitted into the PC - not an option with a laptop.

There were two main types of tape used in analogue camcorders, VHSc and 8mm. If you have 8mm (or Hi8) tapes, one option would be to buy a Digital8 camcorder which offers backward compatibility with 8mm analogue. Whether this is a suitable option for you may depend on your plans for replacing your old camcorder.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…