Video editing software

scott26985 21:16 24 Jul 07

I want to buy some video editing software. I love making videos and putting them together but Im sick the Windows editor only letting you edit windows media files and the free one that came with the PC is too basic.

I want an advanced one which is not too hard to work. I want lots of effects and editing tricks. I want it to be able to deal with any kinds of video files. I want it to be able to work with and burn to DVDs.

Can anyone recommend a software that could do most of these things. I really don't know anything about who makes video editing software and who are the best. Thanks! :)

Joe R 21:21 24 Jul 07

scott26985,

Ulead Videostudio, is probably the most recommended video editing program. You can download and try it first here. click here

scott26985 22:21 24 Jul 07

Anything expect Ulead, I put the free try on my Pc and it went weird and now i cant delete it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…