Very unhappy Ebuyer customer

ZokyUK 12:51 27 Oct 04

I have ordered one Konica Minolta Dimage Z2 digital camera from Ebuyer,which arrived five days after I ordered it.It was all fine till than,untill I opened the box and found that the camera was faulty.So I go on their web site,fill in one of the return request forms(or RMA request form as thay call it).The return was accepted and the very next day I've sent it back with Recorded Delivery.This is the point where my problems started.Thay don't notify me since than what is going on,on one screen on the web site it says they received one returned box,on the next page it says boxes not received.The only way to contact them is by their system of Enotes,so I wrote an Enote and got no responce from them.Wrote another one the next day,still no responce.I kept on writing and guess what,still nothing from them after a whole week of returning the camera.I wanted to phone them so I started surfing the net,looking for theit phone nuber.And what do I find-only hundereds of people on these web forums having problems with Ebuyer like mine or even worst.There have been two weeks since I ordered the camera and PAID for it,and Ebuyer keeps on ignoring me since I returned the faulty product.There is no other way to contact them so please if you know a phone number I can use to call them and somehow try to get the camera or my money back from them,I will be very gratefull.

mole44 17:11 27 Oct 04

if you paid by credit card contact your credit card company

Or a visa card.

ZokyUK 03:29 28 Oct 04

Thay have contacted me now after I wrote that I will post some complaints about them in PC Advisor and Computer Shopper,and wrote that they will look into refunding my money back,but didn't say when,so I'm left waiting once more.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…