Very pleased with Linksys customer service

Thomo1 16:48 25 Feb 06

In this world of negativity i feel the need to make a post just stating how pleased i am with Linksys regarding there customer service.

I had a problem with my router and for love nor money and hours of research and FAQ could not find the solution to my problem.

Then i stumbled accross the LIVE VIDEO CHAT section of the linksys website and connected LIVE to a customer service agent via a video chat link.

I wrote away the problem and had prompt responces from the agent i was chatting to.

Problem was solved and sorted within 20 minutes.

Just felt i needed to share my experiences with linksys. Maybe not all major companies are all bad after all.

Forum Editor 17:00 25 Feb 06

No, they're not. They wouldn't be major companies if they were, but sometimes perceptions can be misleading. By its very nature a web forum about computing is going to attract more negative threads than positive when it comes to customer service. Good companies just get on with it, and we tend to accept that. From time to time we see a post like yours, and it reinforces the fact.

Thanks for the information.

bazb 17:57 25 Feb 06

I had an occasion to use the Linksys live chat link a couple of months ago.

The chap diagnosed a faulty new router in less than 10 min.

I was very impressed with the service I received from Linksys support staff.

Tim1964 22:55 25 Feb 06

Contacted them on a freephone number and they helped sort out a router install problem.

Very helpful and very patient.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…