Very near to 25,000 new member sign-ins.

TOPCAT® 00:12 07 Dec 03

It's been an eventful year for the PCA magazine - 100th issue published and an excellent new format as a bonus - and we are now seeing the next milestone about to be passed. A great achievement which should not go by without a few more words of thanks to the team at PCA. In my humble opinion, their dedication and effort makes this great magazine what it is - the market leader. And long may it continue.

Grateful thanks are also due to our honourable forum contributors, who freely give their time in their quest to help others in difficulties. Without them these forums just wouldn't exist. Too may names to mention but many thanks to you all.

I seem to remember our valiant FE speaking of a celebratory virtual party to be held sometime this festive month. I am intrigued, as no doubt many of you are, to see how this could be accomplished, but I hope it's before the 22nd as I'll be away north visiting family. ;o) TC.

Sir Radfordin 00:16 07 Dec 03

Someone in the helproom had the cheek to suggest were are near to 125,000 logins (click here) so who is telling the truth ;)

And fear not by all accounts the Internet has reached the North...well it's got to Everest according to Intel...!

Forum Editor 01:28 07 Dec 03

you must have been here almost as long as I have - you've certainly seen a few changes anyway.

Did I say something about a virtual party? Well, I think we'll have the usual ceremony of the seasonal wishes, and exchanges of virtual presents during the few days leading up to Christmas (there, I've said the word). No doubt you'll pop in to wish us good cheer before you set off to the Northern territories - it's a fair old trek from where you live isn't it?

Gr@h@m 11:39 07 Dec 03

125,000. click here

TOPCAT® 14:43 07 Dec 03

I meant of course another 25,000 above the 100,000 already registered. Apologies for leaving out 'another'. :o)

FE

We indeed go back a long way. To the very start of these forums when you were then known as 'china'. Your contributions helped immensely in setting their standard and in making them the envy of the computing world. Thank you for that.

It's around 400 miles from Cornwall to Hull but we are letting the 'train take the strain' this time. Getting back is another matter, what with all the engineering work underway this month. Could well be 2004 before we return! I may well persuade my son to let me on his computer during my stay, so I should be dropping in from time to time. Can't get rid of me that easy you know! :o))

Time to close this thread now as the subject matter is well covered in the Helproom. TC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced