Very cheap PC

Elwell 13:30 07 Nov 03

I need to buy a PC but only have 500-600 pounds. Can anyone recommend one which, although cheap, can be upgraded and is at least reasonable quality.

Thanks

Depending on your knowledge, thought about building one? many people here could point you in the right direction!

Pegasus. 14:50 07 Nov 03

Elwell.

I have used the Following Firms, You would get a fair Idea about what is available (Both ready built & for self-build):

click here

click here

click here

click here

Also:

click here

P.S.

There are Loads of Firms at the moment Advertising Systems from ?350-?600 to suit just about everyone.

shifty 17:55 07 Nov 03

Have a look at click here They have a good range of systems. My sister has just purchased a system from them for ?460 including the delivery. Excellent quality systems, had mine for around eight months and its spot on.

Elwell 11:54 08 Nov 03

Thanks for everyones advice.

dogs bollox 12:29 08 Nov 03

Yup, go with NetHighStreet. Their customer service is excellent and the machines are very well specced for the price. Quick & efficient, they put most other pc manufacturers to shame!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…