Value for money Notebook for under GBP 600

siliconbits 23:57 09 Aug 03

The best value for money notebook I've found is an athlon XP-M 2000+ - 256Mb - 30Gb - combo - Li-Ion battery, 15" LCD- Windows XP for 599 exc vat...

Has anyone of you found a better deal... And NO, this is not a spam or an undirect ad. I won't let you know where I found it...

Stuartli 09:09 10 Aug 03

If you go to click here you'll find a regularly updated section of nearly new laptops from major manufacturers at very competitive prices.

The firm (incidentally based about three miles from where I live, but discovered by accident) also sells accessories, spare parts, does repairs etc.

My daughter bought a 12-month-old Toshiba Satellite laptop from them for half the original price, which came with the remainder of the Toshiba three-year warranty.

The screen began to play up about nine months after she bought it; Toshiba met the £600 bill for a new screen and labour costs without quibble.

rev.bem 11:05 10 Aug 03

Sounds like a solus 1005 to me.

click here

Belatucadrus 13:40 10 Aug 03

Somewhat lower spec, but worth a look anyway click here=

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…