Value For Money BroadBand

mbp 10:29 06 Jul 05

This question pops up again and again. Which is the cheapest? Which is the best? Never, what do I get for my money? Does it give me most of what I want? So I was surprised when I looked into it. BT-Yahoo BB offers:

Software

Personalisation
BT Yahoo! Homepage
BT Yahoo! Sidebar
BT Yahoo! Browser
BT Yahoo! User Chooser
Family accounts
Communication
BT Yahoo! Mail
Briefcase
Photos
Instant Messenger
Personal web site
Security
Parental Controls
Pop-up Blocker
Spam
Firewall
Entertainment
LAUNCHcast Radio
This looks like a complete WorkStation sufficient for anyone's needs.

Lately I have been looking at BT-YahooBB Browser that I took for granted because I was tempted to try Avant, Opera, Deepnet Explorer, Firefox all having their own attractions. I am now re-discovering BT-YahooBB, and I cannot understand how or why anyone who has BT-BB would ignore and neglect it. You have a complete workstation with this unit. It does everything you could expect of it. Tabbed browsing, integrated email client, security, photos, briefcase, just about everything you could need at one station. And it is not that heavy a load on your computer. Then why is it ignored in every comparison of ISP's or Browser's that I have come across, so far?

Have a look at ADSL guide and see their reveiws of them all.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:39 06 Jul 05

Quality seems to vary from area to area. Ask your neighbours what they use, this is the ONLY reliable method. ADSL guide surveys are not much use when you need to find out about connectivity.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…