V TWO ONE

Log 21:37 10 Mar 05

Has anyone experience of ISP 'V Two One'?

Charence 22:06 10 Mar 05

Quite good prices [I'm still on £19.99 package :o( ], Quite good tech support [online] and decent speed if you're going for a broadband package. click here

Reliability - they're not always perfect, they are good most of the time, but some weekends (usually Sunday's) they'll have problems such as faulty equipment and this could become quite frequent at times (I guess they just have a bad month?).

The last time I had a connection issue was December 04, something went wrong on 3 consecutive Sundays, but all seems to be working now :o). A good thing about it's BB is that there are no limits.

Another ISP to consider: click here which I'm considering switching to.

Charence

Demora 11:04 11 Mar 05

I've been with v21 since October 2002 and not had many problems. And the helpline although its expensive they WILL call you back. Staff seem to know what they're talking about (or at least the ones I've spoken to do)

There are the odd outages but not much hassle.

One thing I do like is that I have a home network and I have the need to change/Upgrade to 1Mbps for one month at a time when the girls are home from Uni so I don't have to pay £24.99 every month

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…