//some 3rd party need geo

Using 1 sim card on 2 phones?

soy 14:39 23 Feb 05

Hi,

I was wondering if there is s service anywhere or product that will allow me to use 1 sime card for 2 different mobile phones.

At the moment I have a PDA on the '3' network which allows me loads of inclusive minutes. I have another much smaller phone which I'd still like to use as its less bulky and better to carry on nights out. I find it a little tiring having to take out the sim and battery everytime i want to swap. Then losing my settings.

I know thats its illegal to clone but just wondering if their is a legal cloning service out there.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Stuartli 16:57 23 Feb 05

Just taking out your SIM card won't lose the settings - the problem is more likely to be that, unless the phones are from the same manufacturer, there are different mode types and configuration settings.

I've had two or three phones over the years and still use the orginal SIM card, but have to reconfigure it for a different manufacturer's product i.e. Philips to Nokia or Nokia to Samsung.

Why not get a PAYG SIM for your smaller phone?

wjrt 19:19 23 Feb 05

click here

forget the hassle of changing £4.75 inc P/P

soy 19:34 23 Feb 05

Hey

Thanks for replying.

Yea, I have the Motorola A1000 and whenever I take out the battery, I loose a few music and video player settings. Menus all revert back to original:( Not a long at all to fix but still hassle,,lol.

yea I was thinking of new PAYG sim but the contract I have already gives me 750 free crossnet minutes which is more than enough to use. Doesn't make sense to purchase more credit for another phone.

again thaks for replying, I think i'll just bare the bulging pockets and take the PDA on nights out as well...I gotta get used to it,,,lol. TX again!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…