Useful USB accessory?

Al94 20:12 24 Jul 05

Came across this in a mag my son has click here might be useful when the colder days come and the oil prices rise higher!

Al94 20:15 24 Jul 05

Sorry - link only works to main page, click on 4th icon from left at the bottom "Buro" and look at first desktop item.

Forum Editor 20:30 24 Jul 05

a lot of threads about a lack of USB power if those become popular. My experience is that computer keyboards and beverages should never be within half a metre of each other, and years ago I developed the habit of putting coffee cups on a table behind me, so when I knock the cup over the coffee goes on the floor, and not into the keyboard.

accord 21:31 24 Jul 05

A usb mug warmer still use electricity the same as a kettle does, albeit at a lower wattage, ie PC=300W and kettle=3KW.

This is reviewed in Custom PC issue 24 and mentions it doesnt matter if you spill your tea or coffee on your keyboard as a company offers a washable keyboard.

€dstowe 22:37 24 Jul 05

Tell you what, link enough of USB ports together and you'll be able to plug an electric kettle in there. Then a toaster - - - and a washing machine - - - - - and a - - - - -.

You will be able to run your whole existence without leaving sight of your computer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now