USB Coffee warmer??????

knockin on 11:26 09 Dec 05

Just seen an ad in PCA (Feb) for a usb hub and hotplate combined - stand your coffee cup on it. It's not April is it??
I can just see me grabbing papers from my desk, snagging the cord of this device; launching a mug of hot coffee at my laptop, printer, vdu and bucket of Prozac: watching in horror as the hotplate snakes inevitably off the edge of the desk towards the cats' rear end, ripping the USB port from the computer as it does so.....
Happy Christmas everyone.
Rob

SG Atlantis® 11:32 09 Dec 05

tesco are doing a usb coffee warmer for £3. Seen it down their gift isle!

I'm not a tea or coffee drinker so...

Al94 11:58 09 Dec 05

This might be safer knockon click here

knockin on 14:52 09 Dec 05

What excellent responses:
Not only will I be able to fulfil the above scenario for only £3.00 butI will, also, be able to power my car tyre inflating compressor with my laptop. Thanks folks. Rob

Stuartli 15:10 09 Dec 05

Such gadgets have been around for some time...:-)

Jackcoms 15:21 09 Dec 05

"Seen it down their gift isle!"

Where is this isle (sic)? Do I need a passport to get there?

SG Atlantis® 15:27 09 Dec 05

Aisle...

wiz-king 19:27 09 Dec 05

try on of these if you have a spare bay, mount it above the USB mug warmer and you will have hot bagels to go with the coffee. click here

Joe R 20:53 09 Dec 05

wiz-king,
hope it comes with a cooling fan. :)

Totally-braindead 21:14 09 Dec 05

USB devices - for the smoker click here for a bit of Xmas on your desktop click here for those that are stessed out click here and lastly for those that really love Xmas and don't mind something really annoying click here

knockin on 09:10 10 Dec 05

amongst all this fun and hilarity, are these devices good for the computer? or will the helproom be overwhelmed with problems like:
Cooking my oven-ready turkey seems to slow down my system clock, any ideas?
ps running XP home & gardens.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…