ups which make to buy

daz999 22:46 09 Jan 05

Hello there I am wanting to purchase an uninterupted power supplie and I have looked on E bay at a Trust 1000av and also a Mustek as I have not looked into buying one of these devices before could You tell Me which makes are good and which makes are bad.

Regards Daz999

spuds 22:54 09 Jan 05

You will most probably find that both the models that you state are rebadged products coming from a recognized far eastern manufacturer. Trust and Mustek do not make these products,only sell them under their name title, so I would suggest that you do a google search for more information.

wiz-king 19:02 10 Jan 05

Most of them do what they say, but, it is worth getting one that has a reasonable capacity. Dont go by the watts on the front panel look at the spec, they are not as bad as speakers for massaging power figures. Look at the battery fuse rating, multipy by 12 or 24 volt depending on the size, assume an efficientcy of 85% and see what you get. Dont forget that it wont run your laser printer, and also dont forget to add in your external bits etc if you dont want to lose the ability to use them when the power goes off. (no surfing if the modem goes off!)Most of them have a 'you have got three minutes' warning when the battery get flat. I use several makes of UPS:- IBM, Belkin, Dowtey and APC and all of them seem good, some of them also have telephone and cat5 line protecters built in, usefull if you have long overhead telephone lines.

Beas-Knees 21:12 10 Jan 05

Very good make and capacity's to suit all needs here click here=

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…