update Adobe Reader

Teaboy 16:41 14 Feb 05

For anyone interested an update 6.o.3 is available for Adobe Reader

iscanut2 16:44 14 Feb 05

I have just upgraded to Adobe Reader version 7 from a latest magazine disc. It removed my previous version 6 and all seems to be OK.

ade.h 19:08 14 Feb 05

For me, version 7.0 was problematic; it behaved like a beta, including failing to load most of its files/plugins every time. A re-install did nothing, so went back to 6.0 rather quickly.

Mastermind 13:59 15 Feb 05

Why would they still be updating version 6 now that version 7 is out? I can understand that usually, but this is freeware.

GaT7 15:00 15 Feb 05

Teaboy, is the update the Yahoo! Toolbar? That's what I get when I try to update. Does anyone know what it does? Is it like the Google toolbar for IE?

Mastermind, v7 is only for Win2000 SP2 & above. Those with Win95/98/ME can only use v6. G

GaT7 15:01 15 Feb 05

OK, I just read the description!

"Yahoo! Toolbar lets you search from anywhere on the web. Customize and access your toolbar from any PC and enjoy one-click access to your favorite sites."

originalmiscellany 15:41 15 Feb 05

I use Foxit PDF reader. Saves all the hassle of using Adobe programs and the program is really small. Give it a go, you probably won't turn back (i hope)

click here

Master.mind 10:15 16 Feb 05

Thanks. That explains that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…