Unwanted text msgs after registering

Pappyon 13:16 03 Feb 03

Beware of these very crafty people.

I registered with this internet site only yesterday to join the forum on mobile phones.

click here

I opted to receive NO TEXT MESSAGES on any subject whatsoever and already I have received junk mail via text message, which I have never had before. As if that wasn't bad enough one of the messages is a dirty filthy obscene joke

When I complained I got the reply that I had opted to receive a horoscope, funny stories and dirty jokes. This is totally untrue. Before I registered I double checked that every radio button was set to "opt out"
AFTER THE FIRST THREE MESSAGES THEY COST 25P EACH
I have a pay as you go mobile phone for emergencies, and no way would I pay 25p to receive a stupid text message.

€dstow 14:18 03 Feb 03

I doubt if you will ever get them to stop. The only thing you can do is get another phone with a new number, put this down to experience and be more careful next time.

Whatever protest you make will firm up their resolve to bombard you with more rubbish.

€d

€dstow 18:27 04 Feb 03

Please tick if you think this resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…