UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2003

carver 20:43 12 Mar 03

If there is any gamers out there Unreal have just announced a free download with extra levels, sounds good, only problem the download is 150MB.With the speed of my connection that amounts to about 10 hours downloading and getting cut off after 2 hours I don't think I can quite manage it(sits back thinking of broadband)

_Treb_ 23:33 12 Mar 03

You could try using DAP (Download Accelerator Plus) which will download from up to 4 sites at the same time with a Reume function as well. Also dreaming of Broadband but too far from exchange. Good news is BT are gonna do trials to extend to 6Km from 5Km.

Pilch.... 01:08 13 Mar 03

havent got a friend with broadband? if not perhaps look at a gamers mag eg PC Gamer they would have it.

Theonewhowatchesoveryou 09:56 13 Mar 03

CARVER

If you send me the details (site etc)and contact me using yellow envelope with your details I will d/load it burn to cd and stick in post for you,

Bailey08787 19:11 13 Mar 03

where is this download?

The Ghost of Inept Pig 19:30 13 Mar 03

You can either - click here or click here or even click here

carver 19:40 13 Mar 03

thanks for saving me a job with the posting,Now all I need is for some one to dig my garden over.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…