unlocking treo 600 -orange cant get code from palm

colcol 18:47 02 Nov 04

I have a palm, handspring treo 600 bought from orange in uk. my 12 months contract is now up and I have asked orange to unlock the phone. they say no problem but I will be charged £20.

five weeks later orange maintains, and I believe them, that they cannot get the unlock code from palm/handspring and will now ask their senior management to get involved.

does anyone know the postal address of palm or handspring in uk since I want to sent them a letter of complaint.

I have considered using one of the many sites on the web which advertise an unlocking service for my phone but have no idea how reliable any of them are. of less importance is their cost of £40 and up. anyone with experience of such a company?

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:49 02 Nov 04

click here should work OK and it is free but as usual no responsibility etc........

G

colcol 09:19 03 Nov 04

gandalf - thanks but it looks technically too difficult for me. I wonder if the £40 ++ solutions for sale on the net are equally complicated (for a duffer like me?).

€dstowe 11:39 03 Nov 04

I have used these people twice now to unlock my phones click here charge of £3.

These were both Nokia - don't know if your phone would be covered by them.

€d

€dstowe 14:19 03 Nov 04

Note: the procedure for unlocking was simple and carefully explained.

Wait for the email rather than do it off-screen.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…