Unhappy with ebuyer

Non Welsh Local 09:37 27 Sep 05

Just a cautionary tale really, I ordered a new psu from Ebuyer last Thursday and paid for Priority Express Delivery so it would arrive the next day (Friday). It didn't so I stayed in all day Friday for nothing and went to work yesterday, got home to find a note from the courier saying I was out so they could not deliver(they will not leave items without a signature either despite my request to leave item in porch). I've tried emailing Ebuyer but get a undeliverable message, tried holding on the phone for ages before giving up, an enote is quoted as a 7 day response.
Pretty shabby service and after all this I got charged for the Priority Service and I'm having to stay in today to see if they deliver.

Note - I got a confirmation email from ebuyer stating it would be delivered on Friday 23rd Sept!
I'm sure many here will say "oh I've used ebuer for years and no problems" but I feel customer service should be a darn sight better than this.

Totally-braindead 14:47 29 Sep 05

If you do a search for Ebuyer you will find lots of stories about them, some good some bad. My story falls into the bad category. Vote with your feet as I have done and go to another supplier.

Belatucadrus 16:56 29 Sep 05

I think many of these problems should be directed more at the courier in question than the supplier, I used to use Novatech and had no problem with them until they started to use Securicor in our area. Almost immediately I started to get a 24 hour delay in delivery and their much vaunted tracking system could never find our house. Most of the time Securicor ended up subcontracted the delivery to somebody else.
I hate to be predictable but ebuyer use City-Link here and they have to date always been spot on with their delivery dates.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…