under powered pc - Time or Comp world to blame?

agc 20:56 24 Apr 03

Six months ago I bought a Time Colossus system from Computer world Manchester. The pc was advertised as having 512k of ram and 80gb of hard drive. Being very non-tech I didn't notice that the system had only half of each until a friend noticed just before xmas. I contacted Comp. world who told me that Time had made a mistake and should be contacted. I called Time ( I still have reference numbers) and was told that yes a mistake had been made and I should back up my files and return the pc to the address they supplied. I believe that as the problem was their doing that they should provide someone to back up my (many) files and change the units on site and not put me to the trouble of being without a much needed pc.Two letters have been sent explaining this since- both without reply. I have been more than patient but now I think I deserve some service. Anyone help?

mcullum_DX4Life 22:04 24 Apr 03

Time is the computer world, all the computer world is is the bbrand name for its high street stores. It was formed when time took over tiny.

Bapou 22:41 24 Apr 03
  Time Group - Chris 10:21 25 Apr 03

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…