UnBeatable.co Are they OK ???

Green 1 01:52 11 Nov 04

I saw some electrical goods on their website at a fair price but would like to know if anybody has bought off of them, my question is are they reliable? can anybody help? Many thanks for any replies I may get.

leo49 08:40 11 Nov 04

A few months agoI bought a TV and a couple of weeks later a DVD player and VCR from them.Next day delivery on all items.

I did place my orders via the phone whilst viewing the website so as to get a definitive word on availability - the stock indicators on the website can lag behind the actual stock situation and 'out of stock' can mean simply that or that a particlar model run has now ended and no more will be forthcoming.Found the phone operators very helpful.

Rigga 08:42 11 Nov 04

I brought a Fridge from them. Excellent service.

But I have had no problems so unsure what their customer service is like.

The actual manufacturer delivered it, on the day they said.

I would have no hesitation in buying from them again.

R.

Rwstill 18:50 11 Nov 04

Same as the above writer
I bought a Hotpoint fridge, Hotpoint delivered it on the date stated when I ordered it.
It was a month later, the reason, that model was not available until then.
Any problems I was told to deal directly with Hotpoint, haven't needed to yet.
Yes, they are ok.

Same as the above writer
I bought a Hotpoint fridge, Hotpoint delivered it on the date stated when I ordered it.
Yes, they are ok.

Same as the above writer
Yes, they are ok.

Bought some cables from them. They delivered very promptly and the deliveryman took me by surprise, though this was largely as they gave no additional notification of when the items would be delivered, asides from the notes when buying.

I've some items on special order. They state delivery should be within 14 days. I hope this is so but they seem okay to me overall.

rômanab 21:29 11 Nov 04

Used them a couple of times with no problems at all, very good service.

I've found these excellent aswell click here I ordered a Sony mini hifi (like leo49 I also used the phone for the same reasons, availability etc) at around 3:30pm and it arrived just after 1:00pm the next day, blew me away :o)

rômanab 21:30 11 Nov 04

Used them a couple of times with no problems at all, very good service.

I've found these excellent aswell click here I ordered a Sony mini hifi (like leo49 I also used the phone for the same reasons, availability etc) at around 3:30pm and it arrived just after 1:00pm the next day, blew me away :o)

rômanab 21:32 11 Nov 04

Hmmm, seems to be catching.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…