UltimateMovieDownloads.com

Retiredman 16:52 25 Feb 05

Anone had any dealings with this business?
I downloaded and installed and paid for their software.It will not work. The exe file is called etomi.exe.
I have sent reqests for tech assistance but have had no replies.I am beginning to think that thay have conned me

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:53 25 Feb 05

It is a bit of a con click here. All you receive is the programme that allows you to use P2P sharing (kazaa, Limewire, BiTTorrent) and these are free in any case. Downloading the movies is illegal due to copyright violations. there are many sites like this willing to fleece the unwary. Did you really believe that a one time fee of $29.99 would allow you to download as many movies as you liked?

'Most files on public servers are named with strange extensions or are not descriptive to what file type they are'....should have started the alarm bells ringing.

'File-sharing networks are legal and using them is also legal'..hmmmm, true but downloading copyright material is ILLEGAL. I fear that you have been stiffed as there are many sites like this, usually $29.99 and all fleecing people.

G

Salinger 23:42 25 Feb 05

If your payment was to ClickBank demand a refund, sharpish.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…