TV Tuner PCi

Anti_Virus 11:17 25 Apr 06

Hi, I'm looking for a TV Tuner PCi Card. I want one that will enable me to watch conventonal and digital tv (listening to radio would be good too, but is not a must) through my PC. However, one thing that I would like it to have is a HDTV "plug-thingy" so I have the option of plugging in an Xbox 360/PS3 (if i decide to buy one that is) via its HDTV AV Cable. I've senn some in america that do this, yet i can't buy one over here. It would be great if someone could help.

Stuartli 11:38 25 Apr 06

My Twinhan PCI Digital + Audio TV card is HD compatible but only has the standard input/outputs.

As these are a popular card in Australia, where HD is available in some areas, there must be an alternative method for watching HD signals with the card.

Some of the Kword cards here:

click here

were stated to be HD compatible when they were included on the company's TodayOnly page last week at even better prices.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…