TV Tuner card

sarah-280539 16:22 02 Jul 03

I am looking into getting a tv tuner card fitted into my pc. The two I've been looking at are the Pinnacle PCTV Rave and the Mercury PCI Tv tuner card and fm radio. Does anyone have any experience of either of these? Also will the picture be as big as the pc screen (15 inches) or will it be smaller? Thanks

eccomputers 16:25 02 Jul 03

I have none of those cards but I use an older hauppage card. I believe the software is very similar on all cards though. You have the option to make it full screen.

somar 09:27 06 Jul 03

Why do not you go with ATI All in Wonder with integrated TV tuner (although no radio)

rev.bem 09:42 06 Jul 03

Have a look at the Medion card from Aldi £29.99 and available from this thursday.

click here

vector 10:40 06 Jul 03

There are some external USB TV tuners .If you have notebook it is quite handy because you can go on holiday, use your PC, watch ADVD movies and watch TV. Nice :-)

deborah 20:40 09 Jul 03

I ahve just bought a packard bell pci tv tuner card for my pc and keep getting error message - device cannot start ( code 10). Anyone know what to do?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…