TV via Internet ?

Newuser38 19:17 30 Mar 06

Does anyone know anything of this organisation? click here it came as an ad on the Fresh Downloads regular circular e-mail today.

amonra 21:36 30 Mar 06

If you erect a satellite dish and scan around 19* east you will pick up loads of programs from the different satellites up there. A lot of them are in a foreign language and of no interest to the average British viewer. There's no need to fit a card to your computer when you can buy a cheap package from the likes of Lidl for around £70, but whether you'd be interested ? anyone's guess. It's a good way of wasting a few hours on a fine afternoon moving the dish a few degrees and scanning the spectrum. Have fun.

Starfox 22:42 30 Mar 06

Is a list of websites streaming live t.v.most are Chinese or Arabic so you will not be able to understand them,don't be fooled by that picture of a satellite dish all you will get is software and to save you $39-95 click here

Dellman 12:42 31 Mar 06

~~~~~~~

pj123 16:43 31 Mar 06

I have a motorised digital free to air satellite system. I can move my dish with a remote control to around 18 different satellites. I have over a 1000 tv stations and around the same number of radio stations. The vast majority of them (as said above) are useless. But quite a lot of them are from German speaking country's and as I speak German I watch them quite a lot. My partner speaks French and there are quite a lot of French speaking channels as well. We do not have any Sky channels so it costs us nothing.

So, in our case it would not be worth streaming from the internet.

Newuser38 17:03 31 Mar 06

Thanks al I had a free look at one not the one above only £7.99 reduced to £5.99 I think, no further comment needed. I had found click here before but thanks all the same.

Starfox 17:34 31 Mar 06

That's very interesting indeed,any chance of a link or more information regarding your setup.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac