TV cards

Jackw 19:23 09 Dec 04

I am thinking of buying a tv card for my PC. I would prefer digital over analogue and must have SVHS input.
Any advice on which cards are good or which ones to avoid would be appreciated.

JackW

stalion 23:24 09 Dec 04

This is a good make,have one myself no problems,you can get one with svideo in or svideo in and out

stalion 23:25 09 Dec 04

link here click here

red dragon 20:43 10 Dec 04

Have had very little luck with the cards mentioned above.

Replaced it with a Winfast Card.
click here

Excellent picture quailty, phono and svid connections. Too many features to list and only £45.

The video recording software is also excellent.

Hope this helps
Red Dragon

Stuartli 10:18 11 Dec 04

Wide selection of such cards here:

click here

I have the TwinHan VisionPlus DTV ter PCI card - superb pictures and sound, but no video output. Can be used as a PVR.

TomJerry 00:31 14 Dec 04

I am usin AverMedia DVB-T click here, it is great card. You can get it from maplin and other places, costs under £70

Jackw 11:59 14 Dec 04

Thanks for all the responses. Can the cards with S Video input support a PlayStation 2 games console?
JackW

TomJerry 12:39 14 Dec 04

~

HXP 21:26 14 Dec 04

I have a winfast TV card and it is fantastic - highly recommended - will burn TV straight to DVD on the expert version - a really great hardware & software combination !!!!

Various versions available depending on your pocket & your needs

HXP

mwnn 14:31 26 Feb 05

ive got two of the twinhan vision plus units working in my MCE box perfectly :D

Grouse ® 16:31 26 Feb 05

have a look at this card from click here or at this website click here for some more info.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…