~TV CARDS~

someboyathome 21:40 17 Dec 03

I am interested in getting a TV-Card that basically allows me to connect TV in, also connect my PS2, Gamecube etc to my monitor via my computer. I would also like it to be able to connect VCR and store my home videos on my PC and maybe burn them into DVD when I can be bothered.
I want a card that can do all this for a reasonable minimal price.

I have been looking at Leadtek TV2000 XP Deluxe PCI TV Card as it seems more cost friendly then Hauppauge/WinTV.

click here

This card offers Radio as well, but Im unsure if we enable me to do my other features. Surely if I can connect TV then the VCR, PS2, Gamecube would also connect in the same way?

Anyone with this card or experience or general help would be fantastic

Thanks

Demora 11:36 18 Dec 03

Have a look at ATI All in wonder stuff too.sometimes pricey but good kit

Demora

someboyathome 14:34 18 Dec 03

Thanks for the post, but i already have a ATI Radeon 9800 Pro and a all in wonder would require me to place that, which would be very pricey considering the card I got. Thats what I understand, But I could be wrong.

Thanks again

Chegs ® 15:19 21 Dec 03

I bought one from Dixons(Pinnacle RAVE) for £40,only able to watch TV thru it(or any other hardware fed into coaxial socket,video recorder,etc)I then visited a puter fair,where I got a Mercury card,that has remote control,AV in,FM Radio,plus TV for £25.The RAVE card crashes my puter whenever I load DX-9b,freezes/blackscreens,etc.The Mercury card came with DX-9a on its install cd,works faultlessly each and every time. :-)

keenan 19:19 21 Dec 03

This maybe the one ' Chegs ® ' is refering to ?
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…