Trust Scanners

Prancer 15:07 03 Dec 03

I am looking for a new scanner and have found one, made by "Trust", which includes the facility to scan in old negatives, which is just what I want.
Does anybody know anything about this manufacturer/quality/service/etc?
Thanks in advance

SEASHANTY 16:33 03 Dec 03

Trust is a Taiwan Mfr which make many computer related items. I am currently using a Trust optical mouse and also have a keyboard of their make. Both from Staples. Normally excellent products and cheaper than much of the competition. For products see click here

rambus 18:02 03 Dec 03

have used a trust scanner for about 3 years.i would recommend it without hesitation, the quality of scanned images is excellant,i bought mine from a small computer shop which was much cheaper than the usual retail outlets on the high street.

spuds 18:49 03 Dec 03

Trust is a well known name.Some of their products, end up with a re-badge.

Stuartli 13:14 04 Dec 03

Trust rebadges most of the products it sells, such as digital cameras and webcams; you need to work out who makes the scanner in the first place to find out if it is any good.

However, all the Trust products I've used are always of good quality; my Typhoon wireless keyboard and mouse set is also sold in a Trust badged version.

Staples had the Trust version at £39.99 and my Typhoon equivalent was £19.99 at Lidl when I bought it several months ago...:-)

In fact the keyboard and mouse are manufactured by A4Tech, a Far East company whose factory is situated in China. It produces a vast number of rebadged products as well as supplying them under its own name. Quality is first class.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…